Thank you for your interest in working for Millennium Chemi Pharma (Mysore) Pvt. Ltd.
Unfortunately there are currently no job vacancies or job openings available.
Please check the website at a later date for any future vacancies.
Quality Control Job Description
1. Statistical sampling of raw material and finished goods.
2. Chemical and instrumental analysis of raw materials, intermediates, finished goods, validation
Sample and Preparation of analytical reports of the same as per procedure.
3. Calibration of analytical instruments of GC, HPLC, Karl Fisher apparatus, Spectrophotometer,
Glassware’s, Analytical Balance
4. Preparation of volumetric solution and its standardization.
5. Analysis of market complaint sample.
6. Preparation of working standards protocol.
7. Preparation of specifications for raw materials and finished goods.
8. Preparation of method of analysis for raw materials and finished goods.
9. Raising indents (purchase orders) for columns, reagents and glassware.
1. Checking of analytical reports of raw materials and finished products.
2. Checking of calibration records of HPLC, UV-spectrophotometer,
Karl Fisher apparatus and other instruments.
3. Checking of working standard protocols.
4. Checking of logbooks of different analytical instruments.
5. Checking of all QC documents
6. Preparation of standard operating procedures and proper.
7. Ensuring proper authorization and control of SOP's.
8. Preparation of validation protocols.
9. Preparation of process validation report.
8. Issuing of batch manufacturing records (BMR's) and checking of BMR'S.
1. Literature search of given project.
2. Interaction with the team leader for selection of the right route for synthesis of a new compound.
3. Exploratory work on new molecule.
4. Design of lab scale experiments & carry out them.
5. Validation of lab experiment.
6. Scale up design of lab experiment(Pilot plant)
7. Carrying out high pressure reaction using autoclave.
8. Material balance calculation.
9. Technology transfer documentation.
10. Impurities identification & isolation